- Prep: 5 minutes. When you’re hungry for breakfast at suppertime, enjoy a bowl of this sweet minted fruit with an omelet.
- Yield: 3 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||122|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||3%|
|Fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1.5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||31.3g|
|Fiber per serving:||3.4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.6mg|
|Sodium per serving:||2mg|
|Calcium per serving:||26mg|
- 1 (24-ounce) jar refrigerated red grapefruit sections (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced banana (about 1)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon honey
Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Combine grapefruit sections, juice, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.