- Ward off colds with this vitamin bomb! The kiwis alone pack nearly twice your daily vitamin C–and the citrus delivers even more of the cold-busting vitamin.
- Yield: Makes 2 cups (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||156|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.3g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||38g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||5mg|
|Calcium per serving:||79mg|
Good to Know
Ward off colds with this vitamin bomb! The kiwis alone pack nearly twice your daily vitamin C requirement—and the citrus delivers even more of the cold-busting vitamin.
- 1 (14-ounce) grapefruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium oranges (10 ounces total), peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 kiwis (preferably golden, about 12 ounces total), peeled and cut into chunks
In a blender, combine grapefruit, oranges, and kiwis; blend, scraping down sides occasionally, until smooth. Strain juice and, if desired, thin with water. Refrigerate up to 2 days (shake before serving).